Old time mixture
I blew a bubble nice and round, it flew up in the sky. It bounced and stretched that shiny little bubble. I cannot say how high it went but suddenly, POP! I don't have a bubble any more. I blew a bubble nice and circular, and it flew up in the sky....
Labrigold
Helpful, organized, trustworthy, and respectful
Daughter of D and M
Lover of reading, art, and piano
Who finds happiness in friends, teacher, and hometown
Who needs time, more books, and lunch
Who gives help, respect, and friendship
Who fears bees, brothers, and sister
Who would like to go to California, Minnesota, and Nauvoo
Who enjoys swimming in pools
Who likes to wear sandals, braids, and shorts
In the spring the colors begin to show the green, pink, and red. I taste the juicy fruit, and hear the wind and rain. I smell clean air and touch some silky flowers, I'm excited for spring.
Mothers
You help me with my chores each day
play with me when I am home
watch me everyday
gather things I need
show me how to be a friend
work all day to make our house a home
cheer my up when I am sad
sing my favorite songs
cook good meals
give me gifts on special occasions
love me day and night
DESCRIPTIVE POEMS
Hands as tough as rocks
Hands as strong as superman
Hands as soft as velvet
Hands as wrinkly as grandmas’ hands
Hands as tough as my dad's
Hands as red as roses
Hands as moist as water
Hands as tough as trees
Hands as bumpy as rocks
Winter as white as paper
Winter as sparkly as glitter
Winter as white as can be
Winter as sparkly as rain by a rainbow
Winter as fun as summer
In your future you see what you can do. You notice things you haven’t before. So you try to think of what you've missed in your life. The things you could've done, the things you could have seen. You think how great it is to live right now. You're happy you have done what you have done.
Sometimes I look outside and see the birds chirping and know that everything is nice. It is so beautiful everywhere outside; it makes you want to be there all the time.
Outside I see the trees and then the snow, and then I see the flowers.
Everything on our Earth is so beautiful!
Freedom rings in our hearts, rings in our souls, rings in our homes. We have everything we have because of freedom.
Freedom, sweet freedom, touches our hearts in all that it does. Without it we wouldn't be able to do the things we do.
We've been living with freedom, and I'm glad that we have. Everything is so nice, with freedom, It's hard to say how nice. I'm glad I'm free.
This mixture of stuff I have found everywhere. It is all original work by Labrigold. It is funny how we forget we do stuff. But, it is good to reflect upon it and see how you have improved and see what you think of your own work. I think it was pretty good for only being like…..10. I have learned a lot since then about writing and continue to learn daily.
1 Comments:
I liked the poems. Thanks.
luv,
your friend
Post a Comment
<< Home