Labrigold

This blog is for Honors English.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Have you ever noticed how some people creep to ceratin colors while others can't stand them? I think the colors people wear and stay by, (like in rooms) shows their interior. For instance, some people always wear black. They wear black mascara, black eyeliner, black shoes, black shirts, black jackets, they dye their hair black; they have everything about them black. This kind of shows that they have problems with depression, and they feel dark and empty inside. I have a friend who calls these "the black jacket people." You see them, and you feel like you know exactly who they are. But, this can be misleading. I feel like I am saying that they are being judged. What I mean to say is that what colors people associate with add to how people think they are.

But on the opposite, some people are always in bright clothing. You would never think they feel depressed and sad.

I was helping my friend paint her room. She is very outgoing and loves to put herself in places where she can experience new things. Her room is really bright. It has lots of bright colors that make her room stand out. That fits her perfectly. I would never want her room, though I like it, because it is to stand outish for me. I have a nice, mellow room with calm colors. That is exactly how I feel.

Some people might think this is weird, but, I hate wearing black jackets because I feel like it does send a false message of who I am. I feel dark and I hate feeling like that. I don't understand how people can always wear black clothing. I don't see how they can like that icky, dark feeling. How do people always creep in the shadows?

I start feeling sick when I am not in the sunshine. If I stay in the dark, I feel depressed and lonely. It think that people who are always black have forgotten what it is like to be happy and light. If they were to replenish that memory and try being light, they would feel different. They would always want to be happy and joyful. When I wear certain clothes, I feel certain ways. So, I like to wear clothes that make me feel good.

Colors make people feel certain ways. Here is my color code for the following. Red is the angry color, blue is the mellow calm color, yellow is they hyper happy color, orange is the bouncy color, green is the easy going nature color, pink is the feel girly color, purple is the creative color, and white is the pure wholesome color.

My favorite colors to be around are blue, white, and purple.

I think people probably have trouble deciding what to wear because they can't decide how they feel. If you stay around certain colors, you start feeling different stuff.

I try and stay by light colors because they make me feel better. I don't really like going to parties that are dark. They make me feel uncomfortable and not want to be there.

Choose your color carefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home