What if you had super powers?
If I had super powers, I would use them to try and make the world a better place. I would want to have a combination of super powers. I think it would be awesome to have all of the super powers that Clark Kent has.
I would love expecially to be able to run fast. I think that that would be my favorite super power. I would also like to have a force field that I could use whenever I want.
Think of all the stuff you could do. When you are a kid, you could save yourself from so many things. For instance, when I was really little, a radio fell on my head. Also, a dresser fell onto me. If I had a force field, I could have saved myself from getting hurt.
Also you could save other people as well. If you held onto them, you could make the force field go around both of you. You could save people from tons of stuff. You could save them from shootings, or from pianos falling on them.
How you could save people with super duper fast running: You could run for the ambulance when someone is seriously injured. Then you could also save someone when a car is going to be hit by a car.
You could also escape from people who are chasing you, or tornadoes. You could even escape from an avalanche!!
There are so many ways you could help others and yourself if you had super powers. But, you don't have to have super powers to help people. You can do tons of stuff to help people even if you don't have super powers.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home