My sonnet and more......
If anyone thought they wrote an 'interesting' poem, you obviously haven't read this one.
Oh what is life to the soul of a man
It is everything or nothing at all
The winds will sweep down and beat cause they can
How much can one take before he will fall?
One cares of those of their choice that they choose
Some people care so strong, but some don't care
The trials people have they win or lose,
Many try forever to win, life they dare.
But some people never care and won't ever,
They dare not to take on all and overcome.
Instead, they get trapped in despair forever,
They will lose their jobs and become a bum.
Those who are valient will try and overcome,
But in the end, they will win and lose some.
AND NOW, THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!
MY ESSAY:
Are teenagers capable of falling in love?
So, the big question comes out. Are teenagers capable of falling in love? Personally, I think it depends on the person. But for most people, I think that they arn't mature enough. It's bad for some people to think they are in love because they arn't always mature enough so, they make some stupid mistakes and get heartbroken.
I don't think many teenagers fall in love cause they haven't matured MENTALLY to that stage. They still act immaturely and irrationally. Some people still act like they're six years old! They don't act responsilbe or take the blame for their actions.
Second, they get heartbroken and let down WAY to easy. They care too much about 'what so and so thinks' that they can't concentrate on anything else. They take stuff way to personally.
Last, I think when teenagers think they are in love, they make some REALLY dumb mistakes. They act to quick and they don't think about what they are doing BEFORE they do it. I know your thinking, whatever! But really, just how many times has you jumped the gun?
You're also thinking 'BOGUS'! Well, no, not really. Just look at your friends. One second they're falling all over one kid, they next, they hate him! They just aren't mature enough. They make dumb mistaked and end up all alone and heartbroken. If everyone just waited a few years, half of their love problems wouldn't be there! I mean, really, who wants to end up desolate and heartbroken?
AND FOR LABRIGOLD'S CONCLUSION.....
Valentines Day.....
Is Valentines day really worth all that trouble? NO!!! There is no point to Valentines Day!!!!
I do not think that Valentines Day is a real holiday. If it were, we would get school off. But do we? I DON'T THINK SO!!!
How did Valentines Day even get started? There is really NO point to it. I can not stand it when people get all 'lovey dovey' for Valentines Day. I was talking to a reliable source who said "People call 'Valentines Day' Single Awareness Day". TALK ABOUT DESPERATE!!
But, I do love candy hearts, I once ate a whole bag of them. So, Valentines Day is okay as long as I get my candy hearts. Candy is the only reason I celebrate Valentine Day.
I know, pretty pathetic. But, if I am happy, OKAY!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home