Labrigold

This blog is for Honors English.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

More Super Powers

I would also like to be able to fly. I would probably spend most of my time in the air. I have never flown, but I would really like to. I bet I would love it.

I think that it would be awesome to fly. I would save people from tons of stuff. You could pretty much save anybody from anything if you could fly.

If they were being shot, you could grab them and fly up with them way into the sky where no one could hurt you. If a building was on fire, you could grab the people and jump out the window and fly to saftey.

There isn't hadly anything or anybody you couldn't save with flying powers. I think it would also just be an enjoyable thing to do in your spare time. I wonder if you would have to practice flying. I think probably not. After all, you would already have the power. But then again, maybe you would have to practice if you want to be really good at flying.

Another power I would love to have is the ability to breath under water. I have often thought about how cool it would be to be able to stay under water. I think it would be way cool to live under water.

You would be an excellent life guard! That is how I would use my under water skills. I think I would be able to help so many people like that!

I would love living under water. (I think.) I have always loved The Little Mermaid, which is probably why I would love to live under water. I love everything about water. I love seafood, I love the ocean, I love swimming, I love sea animals, and I love water.

BUT REMEMBER: You don't have to have super powers to help people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

Flying would be awesome! Have you ever had a dream where you were flying? I have and it's a nice feeling.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home