Family
As I sit here on the floor. No idea comes to mind of what to write about. My family starts running around trying to get stuff done. THAT is what I shall write about! My family!
When I think about it, I am very glad the people in my family are in there. I really wouldn't like it if some of my friends were in my family. I have figured out that the people in my family are the ONLY people I could stand living with. Sometimes I get really annoyed with my friends when I am with them for long periods of time. And I start showing it.
But, for some reason, I can stand my family forever. Maybe it's that undying love, or my complete patience, or my perfected manners that I can do it. JK! Even I get really mad, to the point of NOT GOOD.
Sure, I am more tolerant with some sibling more than others. If you were to ask me why, I couldn't tell you. I am the most tolerant to my big brother. It maybe because I know he could easily beat me up. I am least tolerant with my big sister. That may be because I know I could beat her up. My other sibling are inbetween. I am not constantly fighting with them, and not always the best big sis. Getting along with family is an ongoing trial.
But all the same, I love my family to no end. They are more understanding and tolerant of me than I think I deserve. I always say that my sibling treat me unfairly. In reality, that probably isn't true. They mostly treat me how I treat them.
If I am nice and sweet to them, they mostly are that way to me. If my sister is having a bad day and comes to bug me, I smile at her and throw compliments to her. She then gets frustrated with my none reaction and leaves me alone. But, it is hard to smile and throw compliments around when someone is being really rude to you.
The hardest thing for me to do in family life is...to not react. If I stay silent, I can usually keep my temper long enough for the person to leave. But not always.
I don't think there is a secret formula or magic trick that will make a family perfect. We all must accept the fact that we aren't perfect. That is where the hard stuff comes in. When living with someone all the time, you see what some of their faults may be. Then you must choose your road. You can be the person that is rude to them in every way you can because of their imperfections, or you can be the person who realizes your own imperfections and tries to overlook those of others.
Sure, the first one always seems easier. But in choosing that path, one will find themselves unhappy and remorse all the time. The second one is a better choice. It may not be easy, but did anybody ever say it would be? I think not.
If we did this, everyone would be happy. Nobody would feel depressed. How can someone feel depressed when they are surrounded by a loving family that doesn't allow you to be unhappy.
I love my family very much. I love going on vacations with them. I love being with them. I love everything about my family. My family is unique and I'm glad that is so. I wouldn't want the same family as everybody else!
1 Comments:
Again, I totally loved your blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home