Labrigold

This blog is for Honors English.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Thanks to Thanksgiving

I would like to dedicate this blog to my parents. It will be addressed specifically to them in letter form.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you for all the time you spend helping me everyday. You help me with my homework, help me do my chores, and you drive me everywhere I need/want to go.
Your help in my life is very important to me.

You are always there when I need somebody to talk to. I know I can talk to you about anything. You comfort me when I feel down in the pits, you rejoice with me when I succeed, you make me feel loved and wanted when it seems the world hates me.

Mom, thank you for always practicing my duets on piano with me. It really does help. You are a wonderful piano player.

Dad, thank you for always making me laugh when I want to be angry. It helps me realize that being angry is silly.

I thank both of you for bringing music into our home. Music is a way to get my worries out.(unless it's Federation time!) I love it when we get together as a family and sing or play music.

Thank you for the traditions you celebrate in our home. I love when we do traditions. It makes me feel like our family is special. I love being with our family.

Last, I would like to thank you for putting up with us kids. (Probably more than you should.) We, the kids, are so unexperienced in life it is nice to have someone who will help us. We make so many mistakes. I am thankful that I have parents that I know will still love me no matter how bad I mess up.

I love you both very much. Thank you for all that you have given me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home