Finishing Out
Today I had an all day practice for a play. If this doesn't take motivation and commitment, I don't know what does. This brings me to the topic of finishing what you start out doing.
I know that this can be extremely hard. There are many reasons why people may get discouraged when they are trying to accomplish something. But, if we just put our best effort into what we set are mind to do, good results will come.
I hate it when I start out doing stuff, then never finish it. I have many examples of this. A few among the many are: learning to play the violin, being the best gymnist ever, being in the school play, and being the most amazing track runner ever.
There are so many things in life that I wish I would have done better on. Unfortunately, it is alittle late for some of them. But, I have made a resolve to finish the things I start.
My first task will be to finish the play I am in, with reasonable results. I would also like to learn ballet. I may not learn it now, but I really would like to try it.
I really think we should finish the things we start. Even I don't always do that but, I am trying. I would hope everyone would try to make this one of their honorable traits.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home