Labrigold

This blog is for Honors English.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

THE SMELL!!!!!!

As I walked down the deserted hall (all except for everybody at school), an inkling sensation over came me. Chaos seemed to pour out from the science room, my next class. The terrified screams echoed through the gloomy hallway as the administration ran to the rescue.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!", came the cry of Mrs. Nelson. "How can I leave those poor frogs! MY DEAR FROGS!"

"She's putting up a fight! Surround her! We must get everyone out of the building!" the principle screamed at the other teachers.

I could barely see Mrs. Nelson being pushed and pulled through the hallway as all the students were ushered out of the school. Once outside, I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. My heart was pounding in my ears. My vision was becoming a blur.

It had finally happened, I was finally going to die. At such a young age. I wanted to be a parent, have a career. But, this was the end. My dreams were never to come true. When I finally got control of my emotions, I began walking over to my friend, Tieria Lofanda. She would know what was going on.

"Tieria! What has happened?" It took all the energy I had left to muster those four words.

"Nothing that bad..." her worried face soon gave her away. Realizing she was caught, she decided to tell me the truth. "Okay, okay. It was.... THE SMELL!"

Quietness tiptoed through the crowd as she said this. People gathered around her from everywhere. It didn't matter if you were a skater, a geek, or a cheerleader. Everyone was the same is such a crisis.

Whispers went through the crowd after Tieria told everyone all that she knew.

"WHERERERERERERER!!!!!!!!!!"

Around the corner came the SWAT team. They jumped out of their pitch black van, rolled across the road and came to a stop in front of us.

"Where is the problem?" the guy in charge asked.

Everyone pointed a shaky finger to the building. The SWAT team ran into the building. The building shook, about ready to fall over it seemed. No one knew what to do, there was to much confusion floating about.

Suddenly, all became quiet. No one moved. No one breathed.

"Maybe we should send some one in," someone on my right wispered.

The building started shaking again. More viciously this time. The ground seemed to be struggling to keep the building intact. Any second, the building would go flying. 3......2.......1.......

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine2000 said...

I must not have been at school that day, what happens next?
Your story is very atention grabbing.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home