The Smell!!! Part 2
"Ahhhh!!!!!"
Shouts from everywhere spurted forth from the mouths of the frightened crowd. The building flew from its foundation.
As the building was catapulted through the air, the SWAT team jumped through the air! Luckily, they all remembered to take their parachutes in their handy-dandy backpacks.
"Look everybody! It's the SWAT team!", Tieria exclaimed.
As the captain of the SWAT team tumbled out, he ran to the principle.
"The MckRyans should be here shortly. They'll quickly take care of the building damages. If they don't come in the next 24 hours, the MckRyans' number is 779-3874." The SWAT team climbed back into their jet-black vehicle. "Oh yes, you shall be recieving a phone call to discuss what has happened."
They zoomed around the corner. The chatter of the school once again began.
"Okay, okay everybody! School will be canceled until further arrangements can be made. Find yourselves a ride home and we shall call you to let you know what has happened." The principle, along with the administration, ushered the kids into the surrounding cars and off the school grounds.
I caught a ride home with my friends Tieria and Hayes. I was sick with confusion so, unintentionally, I got out at Hayes's house. His house is so very far from the road, it took two minutes to drive up his driveway!
As we were driving to my house, Tieria tried to grab my purse.
"Hey! That's mine!" was all I could say since I was still confused. Finally, Tieria dropped me off at the corner. As I was walking towards my house, my mom saw me and drove me to our house.
"Ring, Ring."
To be continued.............
1 Comments:
What a mean friend! Good story keep it up!
Post a Comment
<< Home