Sick
I really hate being sick. I was very sick on Monday morning. I had the worst migrain in the world! Probably. The worst thing about being sick is that you can not stop thinking about all the things you are missing.
The whole day I just wanted to be at school. I wanted to be anywhere but at home, in the bathroom, pucking.
I don't really know why I wrote this blog (besides to get 130 more words.). I think it might have been to show that not everything goes the way that we want it to.
I always learn and relearn that the world really does go on without me. Even if I am not at the school to liven things up a bit, the day will still go by.
When I start getting bored at school, I just have to remember that I would definetely rather be in school being bored than at home, pucking my guts out.
On the other hand, missing school because you feel "sick" isn't so bad. I'm sure everyone is guilty of this. Even if it has only happened once. But really, kids should get a day off at least once a month. We have so much to do. We are expected to be learning something every sencond of our lives. I mean, come on! That really is hard work we have to do!
That is why we should have a STUDENT HOLIDAY. I think we should even get a three day week end every week. Things would be so much easier. Even for teachers! They wouldn't have to grade as much stuff for one flippin' week. The school discrict really should consider our suggestions.......
3 Comments:
Hmmmmmm, that reminds me of me sometimes!
Very nice.
Wow! Labrigold. I love everything about you! I hope one day I can write just like you!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home