Shakespeare
"O Lord, that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness."
-Shakespeare
I am always on the look out for more new quotes that I really like. Recently, I found this one. Right away I was taken with it. I don't know how anyone can not enjoy reading shakespeare.
A few days ago, in seminary, we were talking about how if you want certain traits, you should pray to have them. In this quote, it seems almost as if he is praying to the Lord for such a thing. Mr. T., I don't know if this is from a play or it is just something he said,so if you know, please tell me. I would really like to know alittle about the background.
I don't really know why I love this quote so much but, when I read it, it seems to give me a flicker of happiness quite undescribable. People in our world get so self centered that they forget the impact two little words can have on people. THANK YOU! Now let us all lift up our voices to all to show appreciation to everyone and everything! The difference one can make is great! Try to be that person that show thankfulness in all things!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home