This blog is for Honors English.
posted by Labrigold @ 3:39 PM
Wow, that's long, I like how you put humor into it. Magic, it's strange isn't it? How do we say it's fake, but there are stories on it such as Peter Pan or something. Was it based on something true long ago?
Very good Labrigold! I love your corage in doing what you did. And yes you know what I mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Wow, that's long, I like how you put humor into it. Magic, it's strange isn't it? How do we say it's fake, but there are stories on it such as Peter Pan or something. Was it based on something true long ago?
Very good Labrigold! I love your corage in doing what you did. And yes you know what I mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home