Choices
Sometimes it seems impossible to choose what to do. To make choices for yourself. Sometimes I just wish my parents could make them for me. Tell me what to do. What I probably wish most is that someone else could take the responsibility for the things I mess up.
This is probably the hardest thing about growing up. Alot of the time, it seems so much easier to let somebody else, your parents, or even your best friend, pay the price for your actions.
It reminds me of the numerous times I have been told that somebody was playing ball, and the ball went through a neighbors window. This is deffinitely one of those times one would wish they could just dissapear. Although this has never happened to me, I have had other experiences where I have had such a feeling.
Although these times are not always the funnest times to go through, it is important that people take responsibilities for their actions. I have learned that the quicker you fess up, the quicker the punishment is over. Besides, if you tell the truth, nine out of ten times, the consequences will not be as bad as if you were to lie.
Personally, I HATE it when I get stuck covering up other peoples mistakes, and then taking the blame. Would you really want to stoop to the level of making other people pay for your mistakes? If you answered yes, something is obviously wrong with you. It's your problem so, GET OVER IT!
Take your own blame. If everybody did that, no one would get stuck in a sticky situation that they didn't cause. PLEASE!!!!! Listen to me! Do what you know is right. You have brains. USE THEM!!!!
I got alittle off topic......
Remember, if you ever have a huge choice to make, you can always ask for advice. Do what you feel is best.
2 Comments:
You should read my blog, it has a lot of choices!!
-Laura
Here are Life's Great Equations:
Choice = Consequence
Freedom = Responsibility
When you accept everything on the right side of the equations, you have earned everything on the left.
Post a Comment
<< Home