Labrigold

This blog is for Honors English.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What I think of school

Wow! I can't believe first term is half way over! Here is what I have decided, this year is the best year I have had. To think it have only been 1/8 of the year!
To all those out there who don't think school is so great, let me tell you why it should be.
1. You get to see all those people you haven't seen forever!!!
2. You can make loads more friends than you had before.
3. You get to jam your brain with everything, then forget what you knew before.
4. You can take classes like Honors English, Band, Choir, and all that fun stuff!

If you need more reasons than that, you're free to ask. But, then again, come up with some yourself.

I love all my classes. I have loads of fun ones. For instance, Choir, Band, English, and Seminary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home