My story
I need a bit of help on how I should start the story I am writing. Which one of these do you like the best, or do you think I should start over?
Story Start 1.
The sunset was so spectacular from the top of the trees. Janie knew she probably shouldn't have climbed the tree. Especially since she was expecting company at home, not to mention she had her best dress on. BUt, this was to good to miss. Reluctantly, she climbed back down the tree.
Story Start 2.
Off the green trees glowed the welcome light of the setting sun. Slowly, Janie waled towards the cottage she called home. The woods were quickly gathering darkness. Janie heard a wolf howling high up on the mountain. Suddenly, a twig snapped behind her.
Story Start 3.
"Hello? Anybody there?"
Janie could almost swear some one had been behind her a second ago. "Hoo, hoo." It was only an owl. Or was it? "I must've imagined it," Whispered Janie. Mostly to lift the troubling feeling that hung about her. The camp was here some where.......It couldn't be that far.....As Janie reflected over the last few weeks, SNAP! Something to her right broke.
So, what do you think? This is one of the stories I started during the summer but got bored of. Might as well finish it and turn it into one of the writing contests that I have to do for Honors English!
2 Comments:
Story #1 in my opinion is the best, it seems the most real, if you know what I mean.
I think you should mix them together. It would be cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home