Manners
I really hate it when people don't say please or thank you. It is quite rude and inconsiderate.
It makes me so very happy when people do say thank you and please for all the little things people do for them. For instance, during softball in gym, a kid picked the bat up for me. I said thank you to him. (Of course). He told me I was the first person to say thank you but he had picked up the bat for every single person that went up to bat. A little later, he said I was the third person to also say thank you.
Just think how the world would be if every single person in it would say please and thank you all the time. Wouldn't it just be so much better?
1 Comments:
I like all your blog ideas so far! Good work!
Post a Comment
<< Home